- Features: Trailing long stems covered with broad variegated leaves. An easy to grow, versatile selection that is heat and drought tolerant. Adapts to most soil types. Uses: Landscapes, containers, baskets. A low maintenance selection
- Light: Plant in full sun to shade.
- Soil and water: Best in rich, moist and well drained soil. Water as needed.
- Size: Grows up to 61cm (24") in length.
- Fertilizer: Incorporate a slow release fertilizer like Osmocote into the soil prior to planting. Fertilize with a balanced fertilizer like 20-20-20 on a weekly basis if no slow release is added to the soil.
- Garden use: Great for landscapes, containers, window boxes and hanging baskets.
- Growing tips: Hardiness zones 5 to 11. Treat as an annual in cooler climates. Prune to shape as needed.